Here are resources commonly needed by our adult leaders:
1. Online Training Programs make it easier to receive important training programs in the comfort of your home or office. Youth Protection Trainng must be taken very two years. Position specific training can be partially taken online but scoutmaster and assistant scoutmaster position must also complete Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Skills courses, which are taken during a week long or two weekend program.
2. Scouting University is a great day long training program for adult leaders with a variety of courses offered.
3. Online Advancement Resources are available to help track scouts advancement in ranks.
4. Information on Merit Badges is available to leaders to guide scouts in how to take merit badges with merit badge counselors. If you are interested in serving as a merit badge counselor, this is a great resource page.
5. Want to know how a Boy Scout Troop should operate or are you looking for a guide to help Boy Scouts plan their annual program or to help them run their program? The Troop Program Guide is an excellent Resource.